What will the apprentice be doing?
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team on populating new Commonplace websites
- Adding map boundaries
- Updating and organising Commonplace websites
- Responding to customer queries
- Providing training calls to our customers as part of
- Customer Success team workload
- Putting together data analysis reports for our customers
- Working on customer feedback interviews
- One-off data tasks for other teams when necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration - Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On a completion of the Apprenticeship and the Business Administartion qualification, the set of knowledge gained would be highly transferable, combined with different skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 6,7,8,9) Desired