What can we offer you?
We offer a 6% commission from any individual sales (dependent on the level of involvement).
We offer unlimited holidays from year 2.
Exposure to a fast-evolving environment always looking to grow and improve.
Gaining real-life experience to help the NHS improve internally to free up the much needed time to focus on patient care.
£75 LastMinute.com voucher for Employee of the Month award (management vote)
£75 LastMinute.com voucher for teams Players Player award (team vote).
The successful candidate needs to be an internally motivated self-starter who is good at problem solving and happy to give anything a go. At all levels of the organisation, we pitch in and share ideas or help out to get things done. Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To proactively seek new business at every opportunity
- Consistently convert new leads into spending accounts
- High levels of proactive outreach is required across LinkedIn and also Twitter for “social selling” into the Digital Health sector
- Comfortable building relationships via WhatsApp, Email and telephone
- Connecting with and engaging decision makers and influencers in healthcare and life sciences in tech, finance, HR leadership roles. Connecting, following, commenting on and resharing of posts from prospect contacts and organisations
- Alphalake marketing supports the Customer Success team with White Papers, Research, Market Reports, Thought-leading blogs, articles, infographics, video content and promotions
- To execute the brand-specific strategy developed with the management team
- We would be looking for someone who would want to be promoted. Many different directions the role could be developed into. Potentially Head of Department or Solutions Specialist
- Be great at communication
- Quick learner
- Excellent written skills
- Team player
- Open minded
- Excellent in communicating
- Strong work ethic
GCSE's grade 4 (C) or above in English and waths are required (or equivalents).
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 4 Sales Executive.