What can we offer you?
We offer a 6% commission from any individual sales (dependent on the level of involvement).
We offer unlimited holidays from year 2.
£75 LastMinute.com voucher for employee of the month (management selects the person who has been outstanding in the previous month)(monthly)).
75 LastMinute.com voucher for teams Players Player award. (The team vote of the most outstanding person in the team for the previous month) (monthly).
The successful candidate needs to be an internally motivated self-starter who is good at problem solving and happy to give anything a go. At all levels of the organisation, we pitch in and share ideas or help out to get things done.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To proactively seek new business at every opportunity
- Consistently convert new leads into spending accounts
- High levels of proactive outreach are required across LinkedIn and also Twitter for “social selling” into the Digital Health sector
- Comfortable building relationships via WhatsApp, Email and telephone
- Connecting with and engaging decision makers and influencers in healthcare and life sciences in tech, finance, HR leadership roles. Connecting, following, commenting on and resharing of posts from prospect contacts and organisations
- Alphalake marketing supports the customer success team with white papers, research, market reports, thought-leading blogs, articles, infographics, video content and promotions
- To execute the brand-specific strategy developed with the management team
We would be looking for someone who would want to be promoted. Many different directions the role could be developed into. Potentially Head of Department or Solutions Specialist.
- Be great at communication
- Excellent written skills
- Quick learner
- Strong work ethic
GCSE's (or equivalent) grade 4 (C) or above in English and maths are required.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 4 Sales Executive