Customer Specialist Apprentice
MILTON KEYNES COLLEGE
In this role you will focus on speaking with our smaller client sites in order to identify and schedule work for our field sales executives each week. Additionally, you will also be responsible for providing first class administration support. This will involve sending out location checklists and briefing packs ahead of site visits. Additionally, you will be responsible for producing reports and management information.
There may also be the opportunity to attend some face to face client meetings with Sales Managers.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Confidence making outbound calls from a sales or service environment
- Experience of customer service, sales or account management would be an advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with CRM systems
Personal Group promotes employee engagement and as such working with us you will have fun in a friendly environment. We work hard and as a team but are rewarded with fantastic company benefits, an on-site gym, summer fun days and a Christmas party for you plus a guest!
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, we are looking to offer a permanent position within the organisation.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written
- Good telephone skills
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Hard working
- Good listener
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- A natural desire to help people
- GCSE Grade C/4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent)
- Level 2 Customer Service or Business Administration Apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the workplace
- Apprenticeship Standard for Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Functional Skills qualifications (if required)
- Training will consist of College attendance, online learning and independent study
- Regular visits from the College into the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of e-portfolio
- End point assessment
- Ongoing training and support from the College and employer
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.