Your role will involve:
- Inbound and outbound calls to clients with tailored solutions for their needs.
- Case management to completion.
- Ongoing training and technical knowledge courses, working towards your qualifications.
- Maintaining client relationships for future business opportunities
- Telephone consultations with clients to progress their case from start to completion.
- You will receive full training from Legacy Direct and have ongoing support from your manager and colleagues throughout your apprenticeship.
40 hours per week with flexible working times. Office open between 9:30am - 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Ongoing training and development following successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Excellent time management.
A professional and ethical working mentality.
Self-motivated with a results driven approach.
Desire to succeed.
No previous qualifications required.
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English