Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship
REPEAT PRESCRIPTION ORDER LINE LIMITED
What will you be overall responsible for?
- Attending to patients at the pharmacy counter and helping in the dispensary
- Serving on the Pharmacy Counter
- Attending to shop floor stock
- Learning to dispense medication
- Using pharmacy computers
- Ordering and receiving stock
- Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship Programme you will be eligible for Level 3
We offer the successful candidate a Monday to Friday working rota with the opportunity at times of paid extra duties on a Saturday morning in one of our other branches.
We offer a 10% staff discount.
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Good IT skills
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Great with people
- Positive attitude
- A qualification at least GCSE grade C/4 in maths and English is required
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Diploma for Customer Service Practitioner
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.