The position is an office based role supporting our care team. For us, care giving is about compassion, empathy and dignity. If you have and value these qualities and want to make a lasting difference we think you’ll fit in quite nicely!
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving any issues that may arise
- Present a professional and caring first contact for all those who visit or telephone
- Provide administration support to care co-ordinator and managers
- Office support such as filing documentation and handling expenses
- Answering the telephone
- Answering customer queries
- Data entry
- Dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Attention to detail
- Great communicator
- High level of organisation
- Friendly phone manner
- Hard working
- Team player
- No formal qualifications but must be confident in the use of IT and good level of written and spoken English.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 15 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship L2