Main duties will include:
- Answering the telephone within agreed timescales with a professional and pleasant manner
- DeaIing with patient queries both personal and via telephone accurately, efficiently and effectively
- Registering patients and booking appointments on the clinical system whether they are a regular, immediately necessary, temporary resident or private patient accurately and completely
- Rescheduling patient appointments in the event of unplanned clinician absence
- Updating the clinical system with poignant information such as patient death
- Dealing with prescription queries effectively and in a timely way
- Completing patient requests for repeat medication accurately and within the practice standards
- Compiling new patient registration packs
- First Line IT troubleshooting and contact IT support where necessary
Possible future employment or progression.
Preferably have some administrative or customer service experience. You will be reliable, flexible and able to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- Great communication skills
- Great work ethic
- work well under pressure
GCSE passes in English and maths or equivalent (3/D or above).
You will study towards successfully completing:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship standard
- You will work alongside a workplace mentor to successfully learn the knowledge skills and behaviours in order to be successful in the role
This apprenticeship programme is assessed via end point assessment, which includes undertaking a project, and a conducting a professional discussion about the competencies you have gained with an external assessment agency.