- You'll be the first person our customers meet when they visit our restaurants, it's up to us to create a fantastic experience for each and every one of them
- Our Front of House team are friendly, welcoming and make our customers feel like they made the right choice to eat with us
- We team together every day to allow us to deliver the experience our customers deserve... the very best!
- Day to day you will support those you work with in various different ways; taking & packing orders, cleaning our Front of House area & toilets and bringing our People Promise to life by Being Your Best Self, Making A Difference and Having Fun!
- You will be responsible for ensuring our front counter, restaurant and toilet areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
Health & Safety and Food Safety
- It's important to us that our restaurants are a safe environment for our team and customers, therefore we expect our teams to adhere to all Health & Safety and Food Safety guidelines, maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- You will be responsible for ensuring our great tasting chicken and other menu items are delivered to our customers exactly how the Colonel intended!
- Free Staff Meals
- 25% Staff Discount
- Flexible Shifts
- Career Progression
On-going training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £4.15 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.45 an hour for 18-20-year olds, £8.20 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.72 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2020.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Confident communication skills
- Customer Focused
No previous qualifications required.
- Customer Service Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English