For this role you will be required to commit to completing a Level 2 Customer Service apprenticeship.
Copart UK Limited is a critical outsource partner to all the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles. Copart is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end of life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore are able to remain fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner, then we want to hear from you!
The Bristol team are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues who will support you to learn to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
As part of the application process you will receive an automatic email response containing preliminary questions which you are required to complete to be considered for the position. Please look out for this email and check it has not gone into your junk email.
Your overall roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls
- Deal with DVLA documentation and returns
- Perform administrative duties associated with Copart documentation and service
- Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner, within company timelines
- Responsibly handle buyer payments and cash receipt documentation
- Progression through apprenticeships is offered
Monday to Friday Working / 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays / Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many High Street Retailers / Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan / Contributory Personal Pension Plan / Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period) / Family Events ….as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development!
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- IT proficient
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Five GCSE grades 4/C or above/equivalent are desired but not essential
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 14-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Customer Services