A normal day would include:
- To assist with customers in our busy showroom and promote our retail products including Rattan garden furniture and Indoor furniture
- To make and receive inbound/outbound calls to customers to try and sell our products
- To take all payments from customers who purchase products from us and keep accurate banking and customer details for our software
- To assist the management team in providing an excellent customer experience throughout the sales process
- To help maintain the showroom in keeping it tidy for customers at all times
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Whilst sales experience is not essential we require someone who is hungry to earn commission from sales.
- The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, presentable individual
- Bubbly personality
- Friendly personality
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- GCSE Maths & English A* to D / 9 to 3 or equivalent qualifications
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service.