- Actioning Doctors requests
- Dealing with patients by phone or face to face
- Filing/note pulling
- Generating letters and forms
- Appointment booking
- Register new temporary and permanent patients to the practice and deal with associated documentation with the regulatory authorities
- Patient record summarizing/scanning
- Other duties as required
- Potential for full-time employment for the right candidate
- There are opportunities to progress from a Level 2 to a Level 3 qualification
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part-time positions
- The Qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent’s best companies
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date.
You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst awaiting for your first wages to be paid.
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to keep confidentiality
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Team player
- Empathetic to others needs
- Positive personality
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A-C/4-9 is desired in English and maths
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard.
Regular work-based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.