Duties will include:
- Becoming the first point of contact either in person or on the telephone. Therefore, a good telephone manner and the ability to deal with clients/visitors in a polite professional manner are required
- Liaising initially with Practice Manager to prepare visitor arrivals (setting up greetings displays) getting to know clients with a view to doing this independently
- Filing and scanning of documents
- Assist the Manager in building and maintaining internal systems
- Assisting with marketing of the business via social media platforms, ie Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook etc.
- Preparing the paperwork for collection and return of vehicles
- Preparing vehicles for customer collection
Potential to progress to a full time staff member and continue with training.
- This is an application to study an apprenticeship with the SMB Group (Stephenson, Brooksby and Melton College). Before being considered for a formal interview with the employer, you will be required to apply and be accessed and have an initial interview by the college
- Travel to College for additional training is mandatory. Please ensure that you are able to travel to college and work location before applying
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent computer skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office in particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workload with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong numerical skills
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative, but understand level of responsibility within the team
- Ability to work confidentially and to treat issues with sensitivity
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent).
(If you do not already meet these criteria, Stephenson College will ask you to sit initial assessments to indicate which level you are currently working at).
Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
- Day/Block release to Stephenson College, Coalville. (Part of the SMB Group)
- Functional skills if necessary
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training