What will the apprentice be doing?
- Developing and utilising creative methods for obtaining names and contact details of target locum candidates ie. “head hunting”
- Cold calling hospital departments and speaking to locum nurses with a view to registering them with DRC
- Pre-screening locums against the pre-screening form to establish registration suitability
- Building and securing relationships with new locums by introducing DRC and the opportunities available
- Guiding new registrants through the registration process including document requests and collation
- Updating the internal data base with new locum details
- Utilising existing locum relationships to develop referral networks for additional locum registrations
- Regenerating locums from the existing DRC database
- Utilising job boards and social networking sites to promote DRC and attract new locums
- Attending industry events such as recruitment fairs and conferences with a view to procuring new locum candidates
- Maintaining a database of all locum leads for continued future reference
- Working with the Perm Recruitment team to assess current opportunities, shortage grades and specialties with a view to resourcing to these requirements
- Submitting CV’s and confirming new locum candidates into key clients shifts
- Free onsite parking
- Birthday off
- Dress‐down Friday
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. We advise you to submit your applications early to prevent disappointment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practioner
- Training with Milton Keynes College
- Ongoing training, support and development with the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?If successful at the end of the Apprentice there could be a permanent job opportunity at DRC, to become a full time recruiter and grow their own business within the company.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential