The Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship programme includes full time work experience alongside with effective structured training provided by a professional training provider.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to customer inquiries and advise on a range of solar power products.
- Issue quotations, accept orders and submit them for processing.
- Follow up with existing leads, projects or quotations.
- Deal with follow up customer requests via phone and email.
- Provide customer service and support to existing customers.
- Maintain the database of leads, projects, and existing customers.
What can we offer you?
- You will learn new technologies in the rapidly growing industry with excellent future potential. Comprehensive training and education, including a detailed introduction into company's products, will be provided at the start and you will receive a lot of support throughout your career.
- Attractive compensation package fully paid annual holiday 28 days, sick pay allowance, pension, fast career progression and other benefits will be offered to a successful candidate.
- Full time role and progressing to higher levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English as a native language and good foreign language skills would be an advantage;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Good numeracy skills
- Proactive, positive and open-minded attitude, ability to engage with customers in a professional manner and build relationship
- Interest in learning about new renewable energy technologies.
- There are no entry requirements for this position.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- Upon successful completion of this 15 Month Programme you will have achieved: Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner