This is an opportunity for an Ambitious individual looking to make a career in the administrative field. You will get the chance to learn many skills.
If you enjoy communicating with people then this job is for you!
Your daily duties will include but not limited to:
- Dealing with customers and their enquiries
- Manage appointments for upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Manage bills and input them into software
We are close to Birmingham town centre and we are close to a large variety of transport. We are close to train stations and bus stops.
On completion of the Level 2 Apprenticeship, you will be assigned the role of Office Administrator and will be able to manage future apprentices.
- General Maths skills and able to do simple calculations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and able to use Email
- Team player
- Use own initiative
Passes in GCSE maths and English are preferred (or equivalents).
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.