The successful candidates, once trained on our system should be able to work on their own initiative ensuring all clients/parents receive the best possible service when ordering any of our food services.
You will be a trusted part of our head office team and thus will need to demonstrate a honest and trusting attitude with good references.
- Answer phones & process customers request
- Take and distribute accurate messages as required
- Deal with customer queries regarding school meals
- Engage with customers to ensure they are using our services to their full potential (i.e. ordering meals for whole month, Forward corporate clients to relevant people for potential up sales)
- Update and maintain database with any important information provided by the pupil’s parents or our clients
- Ensure their office area is kept clean and tidy
Future ProspectsPotentially become a permanent member of our office team
- Sales aspects to a role
- Customer Service
- Basic Microsoft programs
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
GCSE’s 4-9 (A-C grade) or Functional Skills Level 1 and above
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.