Customer Service Operations & Planning Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
The programme is for those individuals with the autonomy to apply more critical thinking as part of day-to-day tasks when working with customers.
Duties to include:
- You’ll be expected to be managing complex cases on an end to end basis, looking beyond just the issue of any complaints, but instead seeking to understand the customer needs better and evaluating the outcome
- You’ll develop a deeper understanding of the role of customer service to effectively support business and its customers with a great experience
- You’ll be learning and developing new ways of thinking and approaching different situations, understanding the root causes of problems, how to continually improve the service offer and the best ways to communicate with stakeholders
All of the learning for the apprenticeship is focused on helping you to be a successful customer service professional with specialist knowledge and understanding.
We offer a world class 18-24 month apprenticeship programme, great career opportunities and a competitive salary, starting salary of £16,179. Increasing by £3000 per annum during the apprenticeship and +10% bonus. At the end of your apprenticeship journey you will gain a level 3 NVQ.
Start dates may be available before September as we do intakes throughout the year.
Ability to develop your career in a large organisation, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Experience of MS Office, including Excel is desirable
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Methodological approach to problem solving
- Willingness to learn and develop
- An ability to work independently or with others as required
Educated to GCSE Level - maths and English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
- Customer Service apprenticeship standard
- To achieve the transferable knowledge, skills and behaviours required for a customer service specialist
- You will work towards completion of the Diploma in Customer Service Level 3
- Functional Skills if required
- Customer service culture and environment awareness
- Understand customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.