As part of this Apprenticeship you will be enrolled on to the Level 2 Customer Service training programme,
You will be supported by your employer and by your training provider whereby you will be given a dedicated Skills Tutor who will visit you on a 4 - 6 weekly basis and deliver a bespoke teaching and learning session as well as coach and give feedback also support you with your evidence collation.
The programme will last around 15-18 months and at the end you will complete an end point assessment.
Gophr is growing rapidly and this is a critical time to join our Operations team, looking after customer queries, liaising with couriers and following up on any issues.
You will be working in teams to support our operations, using our software platform to check and track deliveries, and software to deal effectively with customer queries, and to work with our larger customers to ensure delivery criteria are fulfilled.
You will need to be organised, with clear communication skills and good written English, enthusiastic and pro active. Teams are scheduled in shifts to provide support from 7am-10pm seven days a week. Working closely with other departments in Gophr including Finance, Product and Development to identify ways of improving the platform and business.
Your daily duties will include:
- Being the customer facing point of contact at Gophr
- Working within a team to answer and resolve customer online queries and issues in a timely manner, using Intercom software; this may involve reaching out to other departments in Gophr, including Finance, Product and Sales to find a solution and escalating where necessary
- Working to resolve any courier issues and queries
- Liaising between customers and couriers to get the best outcome for both and deliver the Gophr service
- Booking courier routes and shifts
We offer annual bonuses, paid training and regular company away trips, as well as social activities.
Potential to move into Fleet Management within Operations, or an Operations Management role. Alternatively the potential to move into Sales (including Business Development and Account Management) or another department with training (Finance, Development, Product, Marketing).
We are fully remote, so the role can be home based, but will require some regular coming into the office for training and team work. The role requires scheduled shift work. We offer training, staff away days, wellbeing allowances, a company bonus and a great place to work!
- PC literate - use of email
- Results orientated
- Pro active
- Team player
- GCSE English and maths - grade C/4 or above
- Customer Service qualification including Functional Skills in maths and English if required