Main responsibilities include:
- Processing incoming orders from customers into SAP system (checking price / delivery requirements)
- Despatching orders as they become due for delivery (raising delivery note, processing invoice)
- Supporting the department with customer enquiries via email / telephone calls.
- Processing customer returns using CRM system
- Support the Logistics department with preparation and shipment of customer orders
- Supporting with general Logistics activities including inventory rotation, cycle counts, obtaining proof of delivery evidence
There may be an opportunity for a full time permanent role in Customer Service / Sales / Logistics.
We have 2 locations (located next to each other) on the science park. The work will be mainly focused at U163 where our admin offices and finished goods stores are located, but on some occasions the candidate would also be supporting our other stores location at U161 where all deliveries are received, and raw materials are stored. There is opportunity to work flexibly with agreement from your line manager. Latest start 9am and earliest leave 4pm.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and basic numeracy
- Good computer literacy with practical experience of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A desire to learn and succeed as part of a busy team
- Willing to be flexible across a range of business tasks / activities
- A good communicator
GCSE at grade 9-4 in maths and English or equivalent is essential.
- Level 2 - Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills if required