- Receive and make inbound and outbound telephone calls, in a professional manner and using correct grammar and etiquette. Interact with emails
- Manage and maintain a database for recording all issues reported to the helpdesk
- Log all incoming job requests and pass them to the relevant service provider
- Ensure that all jobs are responded to within the pre-agreed Service Level Agreements and chase up as appropriate
- Liaise with and provide feedback to customers on the progress of jobs outstanding
- Liaise with external contractors and establish a constructive relationship
- Check, verify and process service providers online progress submissions
- Provide full or part-time cover for other roles within the Helpdesk Team as and when required
- Any other tasks as required
- Complete any courses or training laid out by the employer
This is a long term prospect with plenty of career progression after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Have you considered the suitability of the location / hours / wages?
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Real willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Highly reliable and trustworthy
Maths / English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade A-C or 4 or above.
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2.
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Customer Services.