What will the apprentice be doing?
The role of a customer service expert:
· Understanding your customers and the business
· Developing knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation
· Using appropriate resources and technology to meet the needs of customers
· Keeping up to date with the most recent product information
· Resolving challenges
· Understanding the extended customer journey
· Understanding how to apply different skills and behaviours in various different situations
· Developing insights into customer behaviour including influencing factors such as loyalty, emotion and culture
· Apply knowledge and skills to find solutions to complex challenges
· Analyse service levels and develop options for improvement
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards a level 3 apprenticeship as a customer service specialist you will learn the key principles, practices and skills that underpin the role before further developing and applying your skills in more complex situations.
Training is delivered at the state of the art Mercedes-Benz Apprentice Academy in Milton Keynes, via a block release programme.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completing an apprenticeship is just the start of your career at Mercedes-Benz. Examples of some career paths our graduates have taken are:
· Customer Support Executive
· Front of House – Brand Representative
· Customer Service expert leading to after sales, service advisor or parts advisor
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired