Customer Service Assistant Apprentice
You would be responsible for the accurate and timely entry of orders into our ERP system and provide excellent customer service by telephone, email and face to face.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, letter, email and face to face
- Learning how to use our in-house systems to accurately enter data
- Maintain customer database
- Developing a thorough understanding of our products and services to deliver excellent customer service
- Keeping up to date with the latest innovations and changes to our products
- Providing help and advice tailored to each individual customer
Exciting career with plenty of opportunities for development.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
We are looking for someone who is:
- Good communicator - able to build strong relationships at all levels
- Attentive to detail
- Able to manage time efficiently and work using own initiative
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
- IT Proficient
- Retentive memory
- Quick learner
- Results driven
- Committed learner
- Strong team player
A minimum of five grade 9-4 (A*-C) GCSE's, including mathematics and English.
Although previous experience in a customer service environment is desired, all training will be provided.
You will be working towards the Customer Services L2 Apprenticeship Standard qualification subject to 18 months. By completing this apprenticeship programme, you will gain skills, knowledge and behaviours relating to:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislations
- Product and service knowledge as well as customer experience
- You will develop interpersonal skills, communication skills, personal organisation and dealing with customer challenge and conflict
As well as many other units to ensure you reach your full potential and excel in your job role.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.