What will the apprentice be doing?
- Giving customers top-notch advice
- Giving customers a warm welcome to the store
- Dealing with orders
- Efficiently answer telephone calls to the store
- Advising customers their hearing aids/glasses are ready or delayed as appropriate
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of your apprenticeship, you'll be a fully-fledged Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner with a range of career options ahead of you, including a range of roles in Specsavers call centres, receptionist roles, meet and greet roles.
Reality CheckBefore applying, please bear in mind the salary and check that you are able to travel to the store location on a daily basis. This is an entry level position, you must not have worked in the customer service sector before.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-3 (A-D)) Desired