Rye Street Group is searching for a dedicated and resourceful apprentice to join their Customer Service team in their Central Deployment team.
This is new and exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing accident repair company working to keep Britain moving.
Their customer service advisors are a pivotal element in their operations, supporting each of their seven sites and ensuring customer queries are handled in a professional and timely manner.
The successful candidate will be placed onto an apprenticeship training programme with Remit Group to help develop and advance their skills, whilst also gaining first-hand experience of the
job in the workplace.
While reporting to the Group Development Manager, the successful candidate will be trained to:
- Answer calls and respond to emails providing customers with accurate and relevant information to assist with their queries
- Identify the needs of and solve problems for customers, managing challenging behaviour and occasional hostility in a professional manner
- Remember the team is there to support you whenever needed!
- Develop and maintain positive and supportive relationships with customers throughout the duration of their engagement with us
- Liaise with relevant members of staff at our different branches to obtain correct and up to date information to support our customers and workshop team
- Upload claims to our accident management system
- Convert referrals into bookings. Manage the booking diary, book customers in for all of our seven sites
- Follow up customer calls where necessary and maintain a consistent point of contact for customer queries and concerns
- Update insurance companies and manage insurance company portals
- Manage enterprise hires and bookings
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Identify and select correct collection methods for vehicles when booking customers in
- Maintain procedures and codes of best practice as issued by the Company to promote and enhance a comprehensive quality approach to service delivery
- Log comments, compliments and complaints in accordance with Company procedure
- Work in a flexible manner and undertake any other duties and responsibilities within the scope of the position
- 16-17 years - 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
- 18+ - 8am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday and 8am - 12pm every other Saturday
- If you're looking for a motor industry apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you!
- Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications
- Confident IT skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written communication with a polite telephone manner
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude, and able to work with new people
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and won't be afraid to ask for help when needed
- Responsive, prompt, and supportive to the team and fellow colleagues
- Good general understanding of cars and insurance ideal but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence desirable but not essential
- Must have GCSE 9-3 (A* - D) in English and maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2 On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 2 in Customer Service