Rye Street Group is searching for a dedicated and resourceful apprentice to join their Customer Service team in their Central Customer Service Department team in their Broxbourne branch.
This is new and exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing accident repair company working to keep Britain moving.
Their customer service advisors are a pivotal element in their operations, supporting each of their seven sites and ensuring customer queries are handled in a professional and timely manner.
The successful candidate will be placed onto an apprenticeship training programme with Remit Group to help develop and advance their skills, whilst also gaining first-hand experience of the
job in the workplace.
While reporting to the Group Development Manager, the successful candidate will be trained to:
- Answer calls and respond to emails providing customers with accurate and relevant information to assist with their queries
- Identify the needs of and solve problems for customers, managing challenging behaviour and occasional hostility in a professional manner
- Remember the team is there to support you whenever needed!
- Develop and maintain positive and supportive relationships with customers throughout the duration of their engagement with us
- Liaise with relevant members of staff at our different branches to obtain correct and up-to-date information to support our customers and workshop team
- Upload claims to our accident management system
- Convert referrals into bookings. Manage the booking diary, book customers in for all of our seven sites
- Follow up customer calls where necessary and maintain a consistent point of contact for customer queries and concerns
- Update insurance companies and manage insurance company portals
- Manage enterprise hires and bookings
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Identify and select correct collection methods for vehicles when booking customers in
- Maintain procedures and codes of best practice as issued by the Company to promote and enhance a comprehensive quality approach to service delivery
- Log comments, compliments, and complaints in accordance with Company procedure
- Work in a flexible manner and undertake any other duties and responsibilities within the scope of the position
16-17 years - 8:00am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
18+ - 8am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday and 8am - 12pm every other Saturday
If you're looking for a motor industry apprenticeship that could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you!
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Confident IT skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written communication with a polite telephone manner
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude, and able to work with new people
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and won't be afraid to ask for help when needed
- Responsive, prompt, and supportive to the team and fellow colleagues
- Good general understanding of cars and insurance ideal but not essential
- Full UK driving licence desirable but not essential
Must have GCSE 9-3/A*-D in English and maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Level 1/Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)