Based within MAN's Parts Department, as a Customer Service apprentice you will received hands on practical training & instruction, whilst assisting your colleagues in the day-to-day running of the parts department.
You will be responsible for:
- Report to the branches Parts Manager and provide day-to-day support
- To correctly interpret instructions from internal and external customers
- Communicate and build proactive relationships with workshop technicians, issuing parts and to support them in the completion of jobs
- Order appropriate parts in a timely manner from suppliers following notification
- Communicating any delays to ordered parts promptly to the Parts Manager
- To keep abreast of the latest technical information which is circulated or displayed
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
MAN believe in providing an extensive, high quality Apprenticeship which gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil their ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
The competition for Apprenticeship placements is strong so please ensure your application is tailored to the type of Apprenticeship you are applying for, pay attention to presentation, spelling and grammar and include any relevant experience, hobbies/interests or qualifications.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Good communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Good I.T. skills
We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry and want to deliver great customer service
No previous automotive qualifications are required, but you must have GCSE 9-3 (A* - D) in English and maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce. As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 2 in Customer Service