What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking on an apprentice role could be a fantastic starting point or change for your career. You’ll receive support every step of the way, with guidance, training and mentoring to help you reach your full potential. Your line manager will set you up with goals and an individual learning plan, to help you to complete professional qualifications or technical training that you’ll need to be successful in your role.
Once established in the programme, we’ll look to you, to support other new apprentices, using your experience to guide and support them.
- You’ll also be:
Completing your learning plan on time, which may include passing exams, submitting workbooks and providing evidence of your development
Working closely with your apprenticeship learning provider and developing positive relationships with a wide range of colleagues.
- Developing your knowledge and capabilities to undertake the job.
- Understanding our customer needs and meeting those needs with the right products and services.
- Promoting new digital services to encourage customers to use these channels.
- Proactively speaking with customers to deepen relationships, resolving queries, as well as working with other areas of the organisation to meet customer needs.
- You'll provide a proactive and reactive service to make sure that our customers meet all of their financial arrangements in-line with their own financial goals.
- At first point of contact, you'll provide outstanding customer service and help the organisation to achieve its goals.
- You'll help to educate customers in the different ways they can do their banking, supporting them in choosing the right service options for their personal needs.
- You'll accurately and compliantly complete processes and procedures, while providing the customer with a seamless and positive experience.
- You'll be expected to take the correct actions to deliver good customer outcomes for any customer needs, regularly reviewing and taking mitigating actions when gaps are identified.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a Financial Services Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Financial Services Customer Advisor Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship. By achieving this qualification, you will be demonstrating your commitment to exceptional customer service and giving yourself the best opportunity to progress your career as it develops.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Join our apprenticeship programme, where you’ll be completing an externally accredited programme, Financial Services Customer Advisor Level 2, which will take you up to 18 months and will set you up with excellent career prospects.
You’ll be joining one of our Business Banking team, who’ll give you all the technical training you’ll need to be successful in your role
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of your career path and build a network across the bank
You’ll be part of our growing community of apprentices, benefiting from a supportive and collaborative working environment
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Logical
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C or 4 and above) Desired