Customer Service Apprenticeship - BISHOP AUCKLAND SPECSAVERS
SPECSAVERS OPTICAL SUPERSTORES LIMITED
At Specsavers, we’re always looking to the future - which is where people like you come in. Our apprenticeship scheme gives you the chance to really set yourself up for a great career in a fantastic company and earn a full-time wage at the same time.
We say company, but when you join us you’ll actually become part of a family. This apprenticeship opportunity will give you the chance to spend 12 months building the skills and confidence that come with training in a paid full-time job, all the time surrounded by a friendly, highly-experienced team who will support you all the way. The apprenticeship duration is 13 months to allow time to apply and check your skills, knowledge and behaviour.
Why choose an apprenticeship:
- Earn and learn- you’ll get a salary whilst you train
- Gain new skills both for now and for your future
- Learn how to deliver customer interactions in a variety of settings, from face-to-face exchanges to online communications
- Become part of a team working towards a common goal
- All the perks of a full-time role, such as paid holidays
Day-to-day activities include:
- Giving customers top-notch advice
- Giving customers a warm welcome to the store
- Dealing with orders
- Dealing with payment
- Delivering high quality products and service
Your on-the-job training will sit alongside off the job and structured learning that will lead to you becoming a fully-fledged Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
At the end of your apprenticeship, you'll be a fully-fledged Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner with a range of career options ahead of you, including a range of roles in Specsavers call centres, receptionist roles, meet and greet roles.
Before applying, please bear in mind the salary and check that you are able to travel to the store location on a daily basis.
This is an entry level position; you must not have worked in the customer service sector before.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Great listening skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate attitude
- Good team working skills
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiasm to deliver the great customer service our Specsavers visitors love
An appropriate level of education would be required.
Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional skills in English, maths and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Specsavers will be providing the training
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.