Customer Service Apprenticeship.
£11212 p.a. (Reviewed at month 3).
- Responding to customer hardware and software queries
- Taking ownership to liaise with all stakeholders ensuring effective call resolution
- Accurately maintain customer records
- Adhere to performance targets to ensure customer service levels are achieved
- Contribute to continuous improvement programs
- Ad hoc tasks to support other departments such as Dispatch
A career in Customer Service/Support.
Can you commute to the location?
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Clear, confident verbal and written communication
- Remotely analysis and problem solve
- Flexibility to meet the fluctuating demands of our customers
- Working as part of a team, escalating any cases via the appropriate escalations points
- Minimum of 1 years experience working within a telephone based customer service team
- Previous exposure to Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Easy to approach
GCSE Grade 4/C or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
The qualification is aimed at individuals more advanced in their interpersonal skills and with experience of working with customers.
The Customer Service Specialist Level 3 qualification will include Function Skills at Level 2 unless exemptions apply.
Completion will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual membership at Professional Level.