Customer Service Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
KEEN & ABLE LIMITED
THE NVQ TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Key Responsibilities will include:
Day to Day
- Using CS Management software (GSiT)
- Taking Incoming Calls
- Making Outgoing Calls
- Identifying issues and assisting resolution
The customer service apprentice will be trained and mentored in the following areas:
- Personal - Communication, Empathy, Attitude, Appearance, Organisation
- General - Office Structure and organisation
- IT - Logistics / Dispatch Software Use and Applications and Excel Reporting
Long Term Career development opportunities on completion of this apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good Organisation Skills
- IT Literate
- Strong communication skills
- Confident Personality
- Ability to build rapport easily with others
- Well Presented Appearance
- A real willingness to learn
Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However, most companies don’t require anything.
Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 Functional Skills or equivalent qualifications however, all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Customer Services.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.