Customer Service Apprenticeship
THE NVQ TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
You will be providing technical and commercial support to the sales function of the business. To promote the company’s products range to new and existing customers.
You daily duties will include:
- Processing customers' orders and enquires
- To send customers quotes out via email and current quality system
- Applying the correct discount to each account and order
- Speak to supplies to ensure stocks of products are available for order
A full time position will be potentially offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Willing to learn
- You will need good attention to detail and have a good ability to spot mistakes from customers’ orders
- You will be keen to learn new skills and have good listening skills
Ideally English and mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Customer Services
- Customer service practitioner Level 2
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.