- Process ticket bookings using the computerised ticketing system and follow approved ticketing procedures
- Work with other departments to process internal ticket requests
- Research and feedback on ticketing experience for customers
- Contribute towards improving customer service of the Trust
- Provide excellent customer service by telephone, live web chat, email and in person
- Maintain accurate customer data on the ticketing system
- Provide support at events, including ticket collections and guest lists
- Ticket printing and preparation
- General office administration as required
- To ensure that the health and wellbeing of colleagues, partners and participants are always a key consideration of your work
- To work flexibly as a member of the Coventry 2021 team and contribute to delivering other elements of the wider team’s work programme as required
- Actively engage with the organisation’s vision and policies regarding equal opportunities and diversity, artistic ambition, participation and engagement, health and safety, monitoring and evaluation
- To be aware of, and undertake to comply with the Trust’s GDPR, Health and Safety and Diversity and Equality Policies
Potential full time position after apprenticeship is complete
This apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
We aim to reflect all the city’s communities in our workforce and as such candidates from currently under-represented groups, including those with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply.
Training and talent development within the Trust team and within the wider sector is central to our approach. All postholders are expected to participate in training and development activity (including the achievement of the requirements of an apprenticeship standard).
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and team members will be required to perform duties outside of this as operationally required.
- Great work ethic
- Demonstrable interest in gaining knowledge, skills and experience in the role
- A desire to work towards gaining a Customer Service qualification
- A keen interest in playing a part in Coventry’s City of Culture 2021
A grade 4 or equivalent in maths and English GCSE
- Level 3 Csutomer Service