Duties will include:
- Talking to customers
- Learning about products and selling them
- Book in repairs
- Taking phone calls
- Responding to emails
- Dealing with customer complaints
The aim is for you to stay as a full time member of staff after completing the qualification.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- People person
- Good social skills
- Good communicator
- A passion for technology
- Confident with people
- No previous qualifications required
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills