Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - for eligibility please speak to us directly.
Managing client orders from the moment they are placed, until delivery has taken place. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth order process and make sure the client journey is an impressive one. This is a fast-paced administrative element requiring great attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Producing and sending all order paperwork- amending if needed
- Checking all paperwork from customers and suppliers
- Keeping job bags up to date with all communication and notes
- Artwork proofing and amending if required
- Chasing outstanding approvals
- Making any changes
- Managing any minor issues, escalating to sales / management if required
- Chasing and confirming delivery dates will be met. Updating clients regularly
- Handover all delivered jobs to accounts for invoicing
- Any other duties as and when required
There is scope to progress to:
- Contacting lapsed clients to bring them back on board. Reaching out to businesses we have yet to deal with and building business
- Account management
Please note due to high volume of applications expected, this post may close before the displayed closing date when sufficient number of applications have been received.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible progression to higher level or permanent employment for the right candidate upon completion.
- IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills
- A quick learner and a great attitude to get stuck in
- Be enthusiastic and passionate
- An engaging personality with a good sense of fun and humour
- Have a confident phone manner and strong email skills
- Be organised and able to perform well under pressure
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.