We are looking for an apprentice to provide first class customer experience support to active Customers of Courier Logistics, APC Depots and members of the public.
Duties will include:
- Professionally handle incoming calls/emails to the best of your ability providing accurate information to all parties
- Follow through any outstanding queries and ensure end user has up to date information
- Promote other services within the business such as Pallet Track and Same day
Possible progression to permanent employment for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Maths & English at grade 4 and above or equivalents.
The successful candidate will study
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.