Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes. please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Checking and assisting with the stock - deliveries, monitoring, auditing, display, sale and replenishment of gift cards and accessories. At all times following procedures to minimise loss and ensure the health and safety of self and others
- Assist with processing and storage of customer Collect+ orders and returns. Following procedures to minimise loss and ensure the health and safety of self and others
- Assisting with the delivery of specific reception services including the processing of lost property and follow all protocols whilst liaising with internal/external customers and stakeholders
- Assisting in the setting-up and active participation in promotion and events, including moving equipment and assisting colleagues and customers
- Monitoring of resources and equipment, responding to customer enquiries, booking in customers, and moving equipment at the Shopmobility desk
- Welcoming customers, providing assistance, directions, and information whilst at service points around the mall as part of the mobile service strategy
Please note due to high volume of applications expected, this post may close before the displayed closing date when sufficient number of applications have been received.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate upon completion.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and with confidence to customers, retailers, and other team members
- Ability to demonstrate customer centred behaviours including empathy, sensitivity, patience, and respect
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Self-discipline and engaging qualities that show
- Meadowhall in the best light to stakeholders
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.