Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes. please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Ensure a professional and friendly welcome for all visitors to the Management Suite Reception
- Apply safety and security procedures relevant to the role
- Provide advice about the centre and its services to customers via telephone and email
- Monitor customer communication via the social media platform, providing timely and professional responses in line with the brand communication strategy
- Continue to answer enquiries whilst carrying out other services, such as the sale of Gift Cards
- Process lost property
- Supporting the wider team with administration tasks
- Organise meeting rooms
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure safe access to the facilities provided for customers who have additional needs
Please note due to high volume of applications expected, this post may close before the displayed closing date when sufficient number of applications have been received.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate upon completion.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and with confidence to customers, retailers, and other team members
- Ability to demonstrate customer centred behaviours including empathy, sensitivity, patience, and respect
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Self-discipline and engaging qualities that show
- Meadowhall in the best light to stakeholders
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.