Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes. please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - for eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone calls both internally and with external customers and suppliers
- Dealing with incoming post and emails
- Order processing
- Ensuring all branch staff adhere to procedures within their individual role
- Look for variances in day end reports
- Petty cash control
- General branch filing
- Resolve supplier queries
- Resolve customer queries
- General administrative support
Responsible for office equipment, IT systems and petty cash in carrying out the routine administrative duties of the branch. The jobholder is responsible for bringing to the attention of the Branch Manager/Director any information which indicates that the assets and procedures within the branch may be at risk.
The jobholder is expected to work within the daily, weekly, monthly and annual routines of the branch following guidelines set by the Branch Manager/Director and will be required to identify and implement process improvements in the course of their work as appropriate
Please note due to high volume of applications expected, this post may close before the displayed closing date when sufficient number of applications have been received.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The company is undergoing significant growth, so progression opportunities include across the growing business as well as progression opportunities onto a higher-level qualification.
- Good level of basic education in maths & English
- Basic knowledge of products sold by the branch
- Able to use basic IT packages and branch IT and administration systems
- Knowledge of office and operational areas health and safety procedures
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Good time management, planning and organisation skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good team member
- Pays attention to detail and quality of work
- Customer focused
- Flexible to undertake other tasks as required
- Open to change
The successful candidate will study towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.