We are looking for a highly motivated and friendly individual who will be providing administration support for the sales department. The successful candidate will receive training, development and the chance to enhance their skills. In return you should be well organised, with good communication and keyboard skills, the ability to maintain accurate records, have high attention to detail, an excellent telephone manner and good timekeeping.
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Recording and delivering accurate telephone messages
- Greeting visitors
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Handling general customer enquiries via telephone/email/letter
- Typing letters and quotes
- Faxing and filing
- Tea and coffee making
- General administration duties for the office
Opportunity for permanent employment for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good verbal, written and numeric skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good timekeeping
Grade 4/C and above in maths and English or equivalents.
The successful candidate will study:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.