Customer Service Apprentice Level 2 (Resourcer) - Intermediate (Level 2)
The Sterling Choice
PETERBOROUGH REGIONAL COLLEGE
Duties will include:
- Build awareness of our business in the market place by developing strong relationships with candidates
- Maintaining the candidate database and promoting jobs to new and existing candidates
- Build a personal brand and reputation with candidates
- Develop and own a process which generates a sufficient pool of candidates to place
- Assisting consultants with interviews and qualifying prospective applicants and matching them with client vacancies
- Developing a consistently excellent candidate experience
- Organising interviews and/or selection events
- Proactively identify, develop and maintain relationships with potential candidates to fulfil the requirements of current active roles and enhance the database of available talent
- Adhere to The Sterling Standard on all processes, especially with regards to the company database in order to facilitate a consistent, high quality service to candidates
- Act in accordance with The Sterling Choice values and behaviours and interact with colleagues and candidates in a way that mirrors the belief of the business
- Support colleagues on every occasion
Future prospects are for Apprentices to move in to a Recruitment Consultant role on a permanent basis. The business is growing at a very aggressive rate and requires individuals that are keen on a career in recruitment.
You could be talking and dealing with members of the general public on a daily basis, therefore you need to have good communication skills and be confident on the phone. Commission opportunities available.
Basic IT Skills.
- Hard-working (Grafter)
A good standard of maths and English.
A Customer Service Level 2 Qualification Graded at:
- Level 1 English and maths
- Pass, Merit or Distinction
Attendance at college will be required as part of 20% off - the - job training.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.