The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to customers of your organisation.
Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customers own locality.
These may be one-of or routine contacts and include:
- Dealing with orders
- Offering advice
- Guidance and support
- Fixing problems
- After care
- Service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction
- Possibility of progression to full time recruitment position for the right candidate
- This position will be working with the recruitment team and involve an element of sales so would suit an outgoing ambitious person
- Good Communication
- Outgoing personality
- A-C (8-4) GCSE maths and English preferred but not essential
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required