Customer Service Apprentice - CenturyLink
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
The role of the Customer Service Apprentice is:
- To work within the Service Delivery team and to gain knowledge of all elements of the implementation of orders
- The team manage the successful deployment of solutions or products for Clients to agreed timescales, budgeted costs and the required quality levels
- They provide technical knowledge of delivery of services to client and internal teams
- You will work with colleagues in the team to understand the framework of logistics and, in time, liaise with the main point of contact for the Client or Internal contact throughout the lifecycle of delivery and ensures the successful handover on final acceptance
Progression onto further roles.
- Work experience in any field also desirable
- Good communication and planning skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in IT communications and project co-ordination skills in a technical environment
- Basic understanding of CenturyLink product lines and an aptitude to take on more detailed information relating to these
- Tenacious, attention to detail, good communication skills, able to work on own initiative, team player and self-starter, willingness to learn as some of our systems are complex
GCSE (or equivalent) in English and maths essential, A-Levels (or equivalent) in technical subjects desirable.
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Functional Skills, maths and English
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.