What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Working on a helpdesk
- Problem solving
- Identifying improvements
- Dealing with complaints
- Going the extra mile and making a difference
- Dealing with diverse customers and in diverse situations
- Communicating effectively
- All delivered in your workplace.
- Training from fully qualified Didac staff
- Ensure you are working to current legal and good practice requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Onced completed and passed you will receive a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Training will be delivered on your employer's site, and you will have an allocated trainer who will visit you on site once a month face to face. You will be given advice and guidance by your trainer inbetween visits with work being set. You will also receive training from your employer.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To potentially progress within the branch/company.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade C/4 or higher) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C/4 or higher) Desired