What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing customer orders received via telephone and email, covering all business divisions
- Answering high-volume sales calls and offering an efficient, high level of service
- Providing customers with product information and pricing
- Looking after customer schedules in-line with requirements
- Raising orders for brake testers & lifts and ensuring smooth logistics supply
- Arranging proof of deliveries, collections and redirecting parcels.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprentice will work towards completing a L2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification and receive great opportunities to gain hands-on experience in a supportive, real-work environment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship will lead to a full-time role with the company.
Reality CheckGood links to train and bus very close to Birmingham city centre. Parking on site.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired