What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communicating with customers to ensure any post-purchase queries are answered
- Liaison between GVE and its customers, acting as a point of call for colleagues and customers, communicating for each party
- Logging, addressing and managing any customer complaints or post-purchase queries
- Assisting with Sales Administration – processing documentation for customers and colleagues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
The apprentice will be required to complete a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship standard:
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours.
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment at GVE London.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Customer care skills, Logical, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3-9) Essential