What will the apprentice be doing?
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Apprentice to join our Customer Service Agent Team.
You will be the main contact point for our customers relating to their service needs or questions relating to a job in progress.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- To welcome customers and users, according to KONE processes and standard instruction, identify and classify their requests and provide an adequate answer. Also incoming requests come from telephone and email.
- Support the supervisors in following up open callouts, back reporting open jobs or specific reports on open jobs that are available on Supervisor reports
- To make the contact as easy as possible for the customer and provide adequate information
- To identify safety situations, and manage these by giving the adequate safety instructions as described in our global safety procedures
- You will show empathy, be aware about customer feeling in such situation and provides adequate safety advice to calm the passenger
- You will need to follow the KONE processes by showing responsiveness, responsibility, and quick spirit
- Good Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ready to learn and absorb new information
- Good written and spoken English
- A great can-do attitude
What we can offer you?
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to kick start their career and gain experience in a global company, you will deep dive into the world of customer service- gain knowledge on our processes, procedures, values and what KONE is all about. KONE understands the importance of development so we are offering our apprentices an NVQ3 through our apprenticeship scheme- so not only will we offer you a wealth of knowledge you will also have an accredited qualification behind you.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The programme will include the Level 3 Diploma for Customer Service Specialists (City & Guilds), and the End Point Assessment will conclude the programme
- Duration: 15 months (estimated) in Keighley
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Career at KONE in Customer Service and any other suitable office type roles
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 2) Essential