What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be working in a diverse role where no two days are the same. As part of the Mobile Support Team, you could be providing our customer with support in the following issues which include but are not limited to;
- New connections
- Placing orders for new mobile hardware
- Assisting customers in managing their spend, and all day-to-day account
- Trouble shooting faulty hardware
- Assisting with lost mobile devices
- Emailing usage and spend alerts to customers to trigger billing enquiries
- Analysing account usage & making recommendations
- Putting together renewal contracts and aiding in customer retention
You will manage your workload using tickets through our top of the range CRM as well as using various supplier portals for connections and hardware orders.
Our ideal candidate would have good attention to detail and an overriding passion for providing customer service with a can-do attitude.
Traits our apprentices will develop are:
- The ability to think fast whilst staying calm under pressure
- Working on your own initiative
- Handling queries, escalations and taking ownership of issues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Your apprenticeship training will be conducted at your work placement
- You will receive the Customer service practitioner, Level 2 (GCSE)
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time career within the team. Career and development opportunities are available within all departments of our organisation. You can progress onto a Level 3 Customer Service apprenticeship should you wish.
Reality CheckWe are a large team based in Dummer, while our offices can a struggle to commute to, we have various facilities such as communal areas and our own serving kitchen to ensure our staff are well looked after throughout the day. You will be able to purchase breakfasts and lunches on sight as well as bring in your own. Please do consider the location of the role when planning your commute.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Microsoft experience, Time management, Multi-tasking
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade Grade C/4- A/9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C/4- A/9) Desired