What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be working in a diverse role where no two days are the same. As part of the team, you could be providing our customer with support in the following:
- Ensure all new and post-sale orders are dealt with efficiently
- Make sure an order is validated and deployed correctly.
- Regular communicating with clients
- Exceeding customers’ expectations
- Maximise efficiency
- Improving customers experience and Service Delivery knowledge
- Manage process for communicating service affecting issues to the organisation and our clients
Duties shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintain relationships with key partners, providing a unified service from supplier to client
- Develop, implement, and maintain procedures of best practices and standards
- Understand analysis reports and analysis of the team
- Identify own training requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Apprenticeship standard in Customer Service
Training to be conducted at work placement through blended learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into a level 3 customer service specialist
Reality CheckWe are a large team based in Dummer, while our offices can be a struggle to commute to, we have various facilities such as communal areas and our own serving kitchen to ensure our staff are well looked after throughout the day. You will be able to purchase breakfasts and lunches on sight as well as bring in your own. Please do consider the location of the role when planning your commute.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Time management, Microsoft experience, Decision Making Skills, Positive
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C-9/A) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4- A/9) Desired