What will the apprentice be doing?
- Serving Customers
- Responding to email enquiries
- Dealing with phone enquiries
- Providing a professional service
- Processing payments
- Driving sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Learn to repair computer equipment and accessories
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 - Customer Service Practitioner
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment on completion of the apprenticeship
Reality CheckThe yearly wage reflects the minimum hours. This will increase some weeks as you may be needed to do more hours to suit the needs of the business.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience, Reliable, Punctual
Qualifications RequiredOther None (Grade None) Essential